Monday, September 16, 2013

What is the best iPod speaker under 80 dollars?

8.2 speaker system
 on ... theater speaker system, subwoofer speaker box, professional speaker
8.2 speaker system image



Luc


Hey-
I'm wondering what the best iPod speaker system is that I can get for under 80 dollars (give or take around 10, if there is an excellent one that's 85 dollars, tell me)

I want a speaker that is portable, it doesn't have to be tiny but so it can fit into a backpack and won't break on the go. It should have good to great sound quality, but I'm not too picky. Also, it should be moderately to very loud. Any ideas?

Thanks!



Answer
How about the iLive iPod Boombox? I have it and its very good, its small so you can take it anywhere with you and the sound quality is excellent. And it doesn't cost a lot. Here's a link where you can get it for a good price. http://www.amazon.com/IBR2807DPBLK-Docking-System-Boombox-Speakers/dp/B000OH99JW/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1211569296&sr=8-2

Where are the supposed 10 Speakers in a 2004 Acura RL?




Dick


Today I was riding in my friend's car and he told me that his car has a 10 speaker sound system, I looked online and this is true. He has a 2004 Acura RL and we looked all through the car and we could only find 8. 2 tweeters in the front door, 2 woofers in the front doors, 2 woofers in the back doors and 2 woofers in the back. This only comes to 8. Where are the other 2?


Answer
My stock audio includes two tweeter speakers designed into the overhead housing map-lights/switches.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best iPod speaker under 80 dollars?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment