Saturday, May 3, 2014

Special computer speakers?




B-Rock


I have a pair of "Microsoft Digital Sound System 80" speakers with Dual Subwoofer. But one of them is damnaged. I want to keep them, because they are very difficult to find, and are made for the Windows 98. If possible, could someone point me to where i can buy another pair, or have these repaired? Thanx.
Actually, yes this System was designed for the Windows 98 system. It has a optional USB adaptor for "Digital" sound, and a Equalizer program. It is useable on other systems, through a headphones Jack plug. But was designed to run on the Windows 98. I have purchased several different speakers for my computers over last few years, and these are better than most I have heard.

Also, no one at ebay has a pair of these.



Answer
for repairs try the makers website or find a local computer store

My laptops speaker system stopped working on the hardware?




Hoshi-chan


This happened a year ago, I dropped my laptop a few times and the speakers stopped working, I can only hear the audio by headphones but on the right side when plugged in fully. Recently, the sound started to come back but for only a few seconds, and it happens when typing with my wrist resting just above the speakers. Is it a loose wire or something else?


Answer
Loose speaker wire or connection, damaged speaker cone, bad sound card or loose connection.
It would need to be disassemble to find and repair this problem. If all the drops only damaged the sound you have been very lucky.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Special computer speakers?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment