Sunday, April 27, 2014

can anyone rate the MTX 5.1 Channel Home Theatre Speaker System?




autumnrach


we just bought a new house and we have a flat screen wall mounted tv and no surround sound!! we're going to do more entertaining and we're in a search for a system. there's an MTX 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System with fingerhut we're looking at, but if you have any better suggestions(and looking for something VERY affordable, we just need something that works the way it should and is worth the money we spend on it) please let me know!


Answer
I have never heard an MTX home audio system that sounded good. Much like their car audio systems, they concentrate far too much on bass. But the goal of a home theater system is to represent all frequencies evenly in order to more accurately reproduce the originally recorded sound.

It breaks my heart whenever I find someone with night video but no audio or crappy audio. It has been proven time and time again that audio quality plays a significant roll in viewing perception. One can watch the same film on the same TV but with different audio, and subconsciously, they will almost always perceive the picture as being better when better audio is heard.

If you have a nice LCD TV and no audio, then you owe it to yourself to go out and get some nice audio. Not MTX. If you need help finding some nice audio on a budget, just email me any time.

Setting up a PC audio 5.1 speaker system?




corbaire


Where can I find a 3.5mm male rca to bare speaker wire adapter?
Last time I connected a receiver to my pc audio card, I fried the audio card and about fried the computer. If there is unit that is safe to use with a computer that will allow me to connect the bare wires from my speakers then what is the unit I need?



Answer
Now why would you use bare wires to connect a 5.1 system ? a 5.1 speaker has 3 3.5 mm adapters. one carries the signals of center speaker and subwoofer. Another the front 2 channels and the other the rear channels. I'd suggest if you can manage it. use 3.5 mm adapters to connect them. It'd save you hassle if you later plan to disconnect the speaker. If you must, then here it is. Each 3.5 mm pin has 3 wires. One is ground and the other two carry the two signals. Use a multimeter to determine which is which. Also I think you need an Amplifier before you can directly connect from pc output to speaker. If you have one then connect the separate 5 channels to the amp and take the output of the amp to the speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can anyone rate the MTX 5.1 Channel Home Theatre Speaker System?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment