Tuesday, April 29, 2014

How do I connect PYLE PLMR64W speakers to my macbook pro?

Q. http://www.pyleaudio.com/sku/PLMR64W/5--3-Way-IndoorOutdoor-Water-Proof-Wall-Mount-Speaker-System-(White)

that is the link to the speakers. i dont want to spend a lot of money, and have no idea on how to connect the two.
Thanks so much in advance!


Answer
Bud - Despite what the other answer said, you CANNOT connect those directly to your mac. You still need some type of stereo amp or receiver. Those speakers need an amp.

http://www.amazon.com/PCA2-80-Watt-Stereo-Power-Amplifier/dp/B001P2VV50/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330695640&sr=8-1

hear mic though speakers?




Chase S


i noticed that you can plug a rockband mic into my computer and i can use it just like a regular mic for garage band. i already rigged up a bunch of cables so i can play my guitar and it will go though a line 6 floor pod into my computer and my guitar comes though the speakers at the same time as any music thats coming from itunes or anything. i was wondering if there is anything i can do to be able to hear my rockband mic though my speakers at the same time as any music that is playing. it doesnt work with garage band because in order to hear what goes though the mic i have to record it and play it back. is there a setting or something in garage band i dont have on or is there some other thing i can download (for mac please)?


Answer
hmm so basically you are trying to turn your Mac into a karaoke rig.

You should be searching for Mac Karaoke software.

Since the Mac will mix any audio from different programs, all you actually need is a separate program to pipe microphone input into output.

Check out the second link, apparently the answer is not simple. I was of the impression that it would automatically pipe mic input to speaker output as long as you have them both enabled in System Preferences, but your milage may vary.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect PYLE PLMR64W speakers to my macbook pro?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment