Sunday, January 5, 2014

What sound system should I get for my bedroom?

speaker system bass reflex
 on ... Series 3 Way Speakers Bass Reflex Speaker System Great Sound | eBay
speaker system bass reflex image



ladyshinig


Calling all audiophiles! I want to get a good sound system for my bedroom. My room is 12x11 and I would like bluetooth capabilities, good bass and overall sound when I watch TV, music from my laptop, cellphone and etc. I am not a fan of wires and having to mount speakers in every corner of my room.

I heard of sound bars but they don't compare to home theater systems? I donno. My budget is around $200-300.

I was thinking of getting Bose SoundLink 2 to connect my TV (with the aux jack) and Bluetooth my other devices but somewhere in Internet Land said that I wouldn't get as much sound quality that way.

Help?



Answer
For less money and better overall better quality sound and build, purchase Kicker ik501. It has a 40w amp, silk dome tweeters, a bass reflex speaker that works like a sub and it is loud enough to fill a room twice your size. Check them out on Amazon.com and you will find them to be priced right around $158. I have owned one for better than two years now with no problems whatsoever. It is a really good all in one sound system.

Best

What is the most powerful system I could run on the stock alternator and battery?




Aj Homem


I have a 2012 Honda Accord and currently am running a 1000 kenwood amp with a 10" pioneer premiere sub. The system itself is rather old, about 5 to 6 years old and it dims the lights slightly when I run the system close to max. I use an LC2i to get my sub outs. I am looking to upgrade my system and want to know what I could that would provide a bit more deep bass and "slap". I'm looking to spend about 600-800 dollars. Advice and suggestions welcome! Thank you!


Answer
You can't beat large reflex cabinets for deep, emphasized bass. However, your application needs to fit inside an Accord, not a TARDIS. Your lights are dimming because your battery is being overworked. The alternator charges the battery, not run accessories. Back to the drawing board for what you want...visit some stereo shops and audition their equipment to find what will do what you want. All speakers of a certain size are not equal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What sound system should I get for my bedroom?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment