Saturday, January 11, 2014

Who knows about 2.1 speaker systems and inbuilt amplification ?

speaker system volume control
 on Niles SSVC6 Black Speaker Selection and Volume Control System FG01044
speaker system volume control image



altamashfr


I have a 2.1 speaker system with external volume and bass control,connected to my computer. I want to know if it has inbuilt amplification. There are no specifications on the speakers. If you have any good knowledge on this any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
It is a Dell 2.1 speaker system. The sub woofer is pretty big compared to the speakers and there is a long thick wire that comes out of the sub woofer that is connected to the volume and bass control.



Answer
Since you are saying it has volume controls on the speaker boxes (possibly on the subwoofer/bigger speaker enclosure), it makes sense that it has a built in amplifier.

Please provide more details of the model# /name/brand. You may get a better answer.

Two volume control speakers on my computers sound system?




Robert


I have a few extra speakers from a surround sound system for my PC, and I want to use them on another surround sound system I have. One of the speakers is a volume control/power control speaker, and I want to know if it's okay to have it plugged into my sub along with the volume/power control speaker that's made for the system, just so I can use it as another speaker. Any tips?


Answer
Yes, you can go for another working speaker for your PC....

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Who knows about 2.1 speaker systems and inbuilt amplification ?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment