Monday, January 6, 2014

Why use 6-speaker systems if humans have only two ears?

6 speaker system
 on ... Diamond 9.6 Floorstandiing Speakers in the Classifieds forum
6 speaker system image



Alex N


Well most of us have 2 ears. I personally haven't seen anybody with 6 ears (and one big subwoofer ear). Why do we need these 6/8-speaker systems?


Answer
Because our two ears allow us to determine from what direction a sound is coming.

Are there any potential risks with getting a sound system installed in my new car?




David M


I just got a 2012 Honda Civic. Would getting a 6 speaker/subwoofer +amp system in my car have any negative consequences or risks? The car has only 4 speakers and the sound quality is mediocre. I love music, and feel disappointed every time I listen to the stock radio/speakers. I am looking at getting Polk Speakers and a Kicker subwoofer and amp and a hd radio. All told it would be 1,000 or slightly more. Would getting that installed affect the electrical system/engine/battery/computers in the car/warranty etc.?
The Geek Squad at Best Buy would be the ones installing it. With them doing it, would there be any risk?



Answer
If you take it to the right people probably not. Make sure to do some good research of audio/custom car care centers in your area.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why use 6-speaker systems if humans have only two ears?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment