Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Where can I get a sound system for my iPhone with portable speakers?

speaker system for iphone 5
 on ... powered speaker for iphone the eton soulra xl solar powered support
speaker system for iphone 5 image



Codi


I want a dock for my iPhone 4s, possibly a 5 in the future. I want the dock to be like a stereo and have at least two speakers that I can place in different spots around my room..(So I can rock out)
If you get the idea, then give me a few on where I can get a cool one!



Answer
Ebay.com and Walmart.com could be a good start! I got mine from there.

Why does the iPhone 5 cost so much more than the iPod touch?

Q. They're both available in 16GB/32GB/64GB yet the unlocked iPhone 5 cost $649/$749/$849 when the iPod touch is only $229/$299/$399. I thought the iPod touch was "The iPhone without the phone." Why is it $420-$500 cheaper?


Answer
Well the iPhone 5 has a better camera, LTE, 3G, and 2G antennas, A6 chip for faster processing, longer battery life, triple microphone system, louder speaker, more RAM, and the earpiece. They're pretty much the same thing, but since the iPhone is a phone it's going to cost a lot more to get an unlocked version, which is why they make the iPod touch. Most people get their iPhone 5 on contract for $199 which is cheaper than the iPod touch, but you have a monthly bill. Which, like I said, is why they make the iPod touch.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a sound system for my iPhone with portable speakers?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment