Sunday, January 5, 2014

How do I hook up my xbox 360 to a hdtv?

speaker system hdtv
 on Plasma HDTV, Pioneer A/V Receiver and Harman Kardon Speaker System ...
speaker system hdtv image



ass


How can I get my XBOX 360 to play thru Bose Speakers? I have a XBOX 360 and a Bose acoustimass speaker system connected to my HDTV thru separate HDMI ports. But can't get the 360 to play thru the Bose speakers.


Answer
So you have the xbox going to your tv with an hdmi and then you have the bose speakers coming from the tv with an hdmi?

Are you sure the bose speakers are hooked up to an outgoing hdmi port? This isnt too common. Why would a tv need to output video? Usually a tv will have optical out which you can hook to your sound system.

Connecting and External Powered Speaker to TV with Optical Output Cable?




Mark


I have a brand new Samsung 32" HDTV and it has an optical audio output that I would like to connect to a external speaker system. It is a tower speaker, self amplified sold at Brookstone (Big Blue Media Tower) and it has a optical input. I know it will work as that is how Brookstone advertises it for a TV, kind of like a sound bar. My question is that Samsung says I have to control the speaker volume with the speaker remote and others online say if I set my TV menu to external speaker, the external speaker volume can be controlled via the TV remote, please clarify if you know the answer before I buy this system, thank you for your help.


Answer
To control the speaker volume you have to use the speaker remote.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I hook up my xbox 360 to a hdtv?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment