Monday, December 16, 2013

What is the best speaker system I can buy for no more that $1000?

speaker system klipsch
 on Klipsch G-17 AirPlay Wireless Speaker System
speaker system klipsch image



Cole G


I'm looking to upgrade my home speaker system and don't want to spend more than a grand. I've been looking at KRK a lot and am interested. I want to find a good subwoofer with a lot of power and some clear speakers. The system would be used mostly for genres of house, rap, hip hop,electronic, and occasionally classic rock. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
JBL
Infinity
Polk Audio
Klipsch
Boston Acoustic
RBH
B&W
Yamaha

I personally like Infinity and Polk but they are all good affordable speakers under $1000

What is the nicest speaker system that i can get for $150?




Ben


I have a HTC thunderbolt, and I would like a nice speaker system (just like an ipod dock, I don't want ten different speakers) I can get for about $150 that I can plug into with an aux cord and listen to my music?


Answer
This is an excelent docking station. It sounds better than Bose, for a fraction of the cost.
http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Stereo-Speaker-Players-S5010/dp/B000REOEDS

The best part is, it will connect to any kind of phone or mp3 player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best speaker system I can buy for no more that $1000?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment