Monday, December 16, 2013

I need a Optical cable for connecting my speaker system to ps3?

best optical speaker system
 on , china manufacturers, china exporters, china factory, speaker ...
best optical speaker system image
Q. I have a Xenta speaker system and I am looking to connect it to my ps3 coz it would be ace.I understand I would need a Optical cable? Is that right? Could any of you do me a massive favour and send me link to one and tell me how they work and what I will need to plug it into.
Thanks guys, I appreciate it


Answer
You can find several optical cables here: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_19?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=optical+audio+cable&x=0&y=0&sprefix=optical+audio+cable

These cables contain special fibers which allow the transfer of digital audio information over a beam of red light. The light pulses sent by the PS3 contain this digital information which your audio system decodes and converts into sound. It is a pretty interesting technology. Make sure to set the priority audio output to 'optical digital' on the PS3's audio output settings menu. This will ensure that the surround sound (not just stereo) is being output correctly for you. Find out more info at: http://www.home-theater-systems-guru.com/blu-ray-player-playstation3.html
Regards,
Jon HTS Guru

How do I connect 5.1 speaker system to a single laptop mono output other than buying a soundcard?




pigtummy


I have just bought a 5.1 speaker system. but it has more than 1 input! I have only 1 output from my laptop, as a result I could not play half of the speaker. Any cheaper alternative than buying a soundcard?


Answer
Get you self a firewire or USB sound card or if your laptop has an out optical you could use that, but again thats if your 5.1 amp has opitical in.

I really nice sound card for a laptop is the X-Fi Xtreme Audio Notebook
http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=208&product=16642




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a Optical cable for connecting my speaker system to ps3?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment