Tuesday, December 17, 2013

im talking about Speakers. what is the difference between Subwoofer, and Watts.?

best buy logitech speaker system z623
 on Logitech S-150 2.0 Speaker System - 1.2 W RMS - Black - Compare Prices ...
best buy logitech speaker system z623 image



raykay.


im deciding wether i get a Logitech Speaker System Z906, Or a Speaker System Z623. which one is good for music? im using a laptop by the way.


Answer
All speakers consume power (Watts). Some require more power than others. Low frequency (bass or 'woofer') speakers demand more power because the cones have to push against large amounts of air to make the low frequency sounds . Sub-woofers are speakers designed to reproduce the lowest of frequencies: higher frequencies are generated by smaller coned speakers moving relatively. quickly.
Most people buy these speakers to get the bass/percussive effects employed in repetitive 'music'.
Some say that it helps you feel panicky when watching disaster movies.
Shave your head, wear lots of bling and reject the use of consonants, I say.

My control pod to my speaker system is dirty?




Brandon Sa


I have the logitech Z623, and whenever I turn the volume up it makes a loud static sound. How can I fix this I dont own any computer duster, but I have WD-40 would that work if I sprayed it in there or would it make it worse? I tried opening the speaker to get into the control pod but its too hard. >:(
Any suggestions please...... thanks :)



Answer
DO NOT SPRAY WD40 . Wd40 is grease that with in the time it would gather and stick more dust to sprayed spot. Buy air blower can that would be your best option other then opening the unit . Just blow compressed air and you should be fine




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: im talking about Speakers. what is the difference between Subwoofer, and Watts.?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment