Sunday, December 15, 2013

I'm trying to install a component speaker system in my '98 audi a4 .. What's the best way to go about this?

best 6.5 component speaker system
 on ... Speakers  Lanzar Vector VC6K 6.5 in. Slim Component Speaker System
best 6.5 component speaker system image



Flight


Hey all, here's the deal.

I'm running an aftermarket head unit in my '98 audi A4. Rather than running new wires to the rear speakers, I've decided to only use my front speakers. I was looking at some after market options, but I found out that the front speakers are only 4 inches! Can I put together a good component system with 4 inch speakers? Does anyone know if I can modify the car to fit 6.5" speakers?



Answer
have someone do the wiring and then just put them in the back,, it'll be a lot less of a headache (i wouldnt advise going to circuit city though, they messed up on my other car)

How would you rate my car system?




defomcduff


Just curious if I got my money's worth, what do you guys thing of this system?

Kenwood dnx - 5140
JL Audio 10" W6 sub
Kicker 08ZX350.4 amp - 350w X4
MA Audio HK1998 amp - 1200W x1
Infinity Reference 6.5" component speakers - front and rear



Answer
looks like it sounds great deepend on how you have it set up




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm trying to install a component speaker system in my '98 audi a4 .. What's the best way to go about this?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment