Monday, December 16, 2013

My computer thinks its speakers are rear speakers for a surround sound. please help?

best 3 speaker system
 on Philips 2.1 Speaker System , $27.99 + $5 S&H
best 3 speaker system image



HtN


I have a bose companion 3 speaker system hooked up to my windows 7 alienware desktop. My problem is they sound like junk. My computer thinks i have a surround sound and it acts like they are the rear speakers. when i change it off of surround sound mode and back to stereo mode, They wont work.


Answer
Your computer should have separate speaker jacks - 1 for the front pair, 1 for the rear pair, 1 for the center, and 1 for the subwoofer.

Be sure you plug the speakers into the "front" jack.

(although they may still sound like junk - Bose speakers really aren't that great despite how expensive they are.)

what is the best device to connect multiple audio sources to a speaker system.?




Krishna R


I want to connect all my audio sources 1. TV. 2. DVD 3. XBOX 4. MP3 player to one speaker system. what is the best way to connect with using my TV out or a amplifier?


Answer
i would say that you buy a reciever. that would solve the first 3, then i just bought a cord from radio shack that was around $8 that connects your l&r audio jacks to a headphone plug. i had the same problem and that seems to work for me and it wasnt too expensive...they may make recievers now with an mp3 player jack but im not sure.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My computer thinks its speakers are rear speakers for a surround sound. please help?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment