Monday, October 28, 2013

Will placing a mountable speaker on top of my LCD monitor cause problems?

logitech x 540 speaker system
 on Logitech X-540 Multimedia Speaker System (5.1) | Gadgets and ...
logitech x 540 speaker system image



Lou


I have the Logitech X-540 5.1 speaker system and was just wondering if mounting the center speaker on top of my lcd monitor cause problems. The center speaker is designed to be mounted this way, but I'm just not sure if it will affect the monitor due to the magnets inside the speaker itself..


Answer
If it's magnetically shielded probably not. Not sure if the bass will though if you go super volume and bass.

Is there a way I can hookup surround sound into an audio out port, & still use the original speakers as well?

Q. I have Logitech x 540 speakers hooked up to my cd player (Sony MHC-GX470 Mini Shelf System) through the audio out port, and I wanted to know if theres a way that I can still use the logitech speakers without cancelling out the sony speakers.

Thanks


Answer
Probably not because most systems are set up to only use one set of speakers in order to protect the output transistors.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will placing a mountable speaker on top of my LCD monitor cause problems?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment