Wednesday, October 30, 2013

what is a good speaker system but not to expensive for the ipod nano 4th generation?

best speaker system for your money
 on Marco Barrientos - Av�vanos (Concierto) (�lbum: 'Avivanos')
best speaker system for your money image



Tammy G


I am looking to spend around $40 and need some advice on a good sounding, good quality speaker system for the money


Answer
The iHome is like 30 dollars, at target they ave 20 dollars but they are kinda crappy. I would rele suggest the ihome. May sure it is compatible with your iPod tho, the ihome is but others, such as the iLuv arent.

What is a good speaker system for $150 or less?




Mr.Largo


I just got birthday money for a speaker system and I'm looking for the best sound for my money. I've been looking at the Logitech z-2300, but they seem kind of outdated? These will be used on my computer. I won't listen to them on too high of volume, but I'd like them to be able to still sound clear even when turned all the way up.
Thanks.



Answer
You really do get what you pay for with speakers. Your best bet is to go on Bestbuy.com, tigerdirect.com, newegg.com, and sears.com and check out reviews of speakers. Every brand has their flops and golden speakers. Why not listen to someone who has already owned them?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a good speaker system but not to expensive for the ipod nano 4th generation?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment