Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dance Party Speakers than can be used with a computer and a basic turntable?

best speaker system budget
 on ... Speaker System is one of best-selling product in Component Speakers
best speaker system budget image



Jesse L


Hey I have dance partys in a garage environment and 2.1 speakers have been doing their job but I'm looking to wow my friends next time. What's the best speaker system for a couple hundred dollar budget? Bass is a must! And easy set up, I need to be able to use them with my PC afterwards.


Answer
whether a laptop cptr,or 'tower',with dvd player,there should be a 1-8 audio socket,which gets plugged with connectors,to a stereo splitter,thence to rca male plugs,,,into AUX IN of a reciever,
and speakers,this stuff can be bought high quality,used,from thrift shops.people often dump electronics there,,,test the speakers,reciever with headphones from the house,before buying,
its easy to find hi power stuff muy cheap,and muy loud,,,400-500 wpc rms,for less then a hundred bucks

What kind of speakers do you use with an iPod?




BG


If you want to use an iPod for party music in a large meeting room, what kind of speaker system would you use? I mean, lower budget.


Answer
The two best speaker systems are the Bose Sounddock and the iPod Hi-Fi. I have the Bose and I love it, although the Hi-Fi is better for parties, it has a better equilizer and bass... They are pricy though... The best for the cheaper speakers are the Altec Lansing speakers... They usually go for around $100-$120...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Dance Party Speakers than can be used with a computer and a basic turntable?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment