Wednesday, October 30, 2013

How do I set up an integrated speaker system in my home?

speaker system set up
 on CupSpeakers by Dmitry Zagga � Yanko Design
speaker system set up image



Cosmic Tac


On the ceiling of my living room there is a series of round, flat speakers about a foot in diameter as well as a knob by the light switches which make up some sort of integrated speaker system (or so I guess). I've no idea how to set them up or use them. What sort of outlets or cables should I be looking for to make use of this sort of system?


Answer
You are going to need a receiver to connect to the speakers already in the ceiling. You will need to find the location of the speaker wire or outlet and see what they provide for the connection. It could be RCA jacks color coded in Red and White (Red being the positive and White being the negative) and then match that with the speaker terminal of your receiver. Hope this will help you out.

How loud should I set my rear surrounded speakers?







I have a Logitech Z906 speaker system. Whenever I set my rear speakers either they're too low or too loud that I can't hear the front dialogue speakers. How can I set it to that 'just right' volume?


Answer
You can get a sound DB meter from radio shack or other electronics stores and use that to set up your speakers using the meter in a fixed location you set up all speakers to put out thye same level, you need some kind of program or disk that will generate a pink noise or white noise sound into each speaker in turn so they can be adjusted equally....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I set up an integrated speaker system in my home?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment