Sunday, October 27, 2013

What is the best speaker system I can buy for no more that $1000?

speaker system yamaha
 on NS-8900 - Home Speaker Systems - Yamaha - Africa / CIS / Middle East
speaker system yamaha image



Cole G


I'm looking to upgrade my home speaker system and don't want to spend more than a grand. I've been looking at KRK a lot and am interested. I want to find a good subwoofer with a lot of power and some clear speakers. The system would be used mostly for genres of house, rap, hip hop,electronic, and occasionally classic rock. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
JBL
Infinity
Polk Audio
Klipsch
Boston Acoustic
RBH
B&W
Yamaha

I personally like Infinity and Polk but they are all good affordable speakers under $1000

what is the difference between a portable pa system for a speaker and a portable audio system for musicians?

Q. We are a group that meets at various locations monthly and need to buy a new speaker system. We want one that won't weigh too much. Someone told us that there is a difference and we should avoid buying a system from a music store. We have also been told that a Yamaha is our best choice. I'm a bit leary since Yamaha, in my mind, is a music based product line.


Answer
With all due respect to Percival, i believe he has made a typo, the frequency range of the human voice is generally considered to be in the range from 300 Hz (not 3000 Hz) to around 3500, maybe higher if a little more clarity is desired.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best speaker system I can buy for no more that $1000?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment