Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What would be the BEST speaker system for my Creative Zen Micro?

speaker system mp3 player
 on Alarm System With Mp3 Player & Fm Radio - Suppliers Of Motorcycle, Mp3 ...
speaker system mp3 player image



riggs_06_6


I read reviews about the creative labs travel dock for the zen micro, and saw that many people didn't like it that much and the sound wasn't good quality. So I was wondering if there's a speaker system that an mp3 player could be hooked up to that sounds really good. Something under or around $100.


Answer
FM transmitter to your radio - $30 at K-mart

what is the best device to connect multiple audio sources to a speaker system.?




Krishna R


I want to connect all my audio sources 1. TV. 2. DVD 3. XBOX 4. MP3 player to one speaker system. what is the best way to connect with using my TV out or a amplifier?


Answer
i would say that you buy a reciever. that would solve the first 3, then i just bought a cord from radio shack that was around $8 that connects your l&r audio jacks to a headphone plug. i had the same problem and that seems to work for me and it wasnt too expensive...they may make recievers now with an mp3 player jack but im not sure.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be the BEST speaker system for my Creative Zen Micro?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment