Monday, August 5, 2013

What speakers should I put in my 2012 honda civic?

best speaker system 2012
 on ... System with Dual Handlebar Mount Speakers for $69.45 | scooter handle
best speaker system 2012 image



Drew Botta


Looking to put a new stereo system in my 2012 Honda Civic, but I'm not too savy at these things. Any suggestions? BTW: don't break the bank :p.


Answer
Polk Audio DB series for the front.

Pioneer D series fro the back. They are on sale now, get them while you can. I spent 3 times as much as they are today. No regrets.

What is the shaker 1000 system and how much is it?







Got a 2012 mustang which has the shaker 500 system and I wanna know what is the shaker 1000 system plus is it worth it?!

And if anyone could give me a ballpark on how much $$$ it'd cost to upgrade?



Answer
Alpine Type-R SPR-17S - Car speaker system is a great set of components. Make sure you power them to the recommended wattage. Unfortunately, most amps that can push at least 110 watts at 4 ohm's are more expensive than these speakers. I am running a set off of these only using 55 watts rms and they sound great. Clear and accurate.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What speakers should I put in my 2012 honda civic?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment