Friday, August 9, 2013

What is a good desktop computer speaker system?

speaker system 2.1
 on powered by jforum speaker systems on careleasedate powered by jforum ...
speaker system 2.1 image



palman18


I want to buy some new computer speakers since my old cheap speakers broke and I'm sick of using a gaming headset for music and movies. I am looking to spend around $150-200 on a good speaker system. I am a "semi-audiophile" and I appreciate good sound. I would prefer a system with a good balance of highs, mids, and lows and would rather have a good 2.1 system than a cheap surround sound system. I would prefer a system with a subwoofer, but if there are any that have good bass without one, I am open to it. I don't have a sound card on my computer, but I am open to buying one if it makes a considerable difference. Any help is appreciated.


Answer
Here are a few speaker systems that fall within your price range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007679%20600010683%204017&IsNodeId=1&name=%24100%20-%20%24200&Order=RATING&Pagesize=100

In terms of bass and sound quality what speaker system is better?




Jeff Benne


Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System
or the
Logitech Z-2300 THX-Certified 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer

Thanks!



Answer
The klipsch by a long shot.

Klipsch is a high-end speaker company that specializes in speakers, and speakers only.

Logitech is just a computer peripheral company that just makes a a little of everything.

A jack of all trades is the ace of none.



But in all seriousness, the Klipsch Pro Medias will outperform the Logitechs in every way. Just make sure you have a decent sound card to use with them. No speaker sounds good unless it's running on a decent sound card. Some newer PCs have decent built in sound, but the best way to go is still a sound card. Creative is the way to go there.


Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good desktop computer speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment