Sunday, August 4, 2013

What sound system should buy for my truck?

5.1 speaker system jbl
 on ... audiophile bookshelf speaker ceiling speaker centre speaker
5.1 speaker system jbl image



William Ro


I have a white Dodge Dakota and I want to improve the sound system, I like kicker alot but it's wayyy to much, But I only have $400 dollars to work with, I'd love to have atleast 2 subs and a amp but idk what I should get, overall I really just wanna improve the bass on the Dakota, what should I do?


Answer
Jensen VM9512 receiver, Jensen Power 900 subwoofer amp, Kole Audio XP4-720 speaker amp, JBL 10" subwoofer, Infinity 6x9s in the front, Boston Acoustics 5-1/4"s in the back.

What system is better in sound quality, harman kardon or bose?




swimmer_to


im debating to buy between a bose 321 GS III series or a harman kardon avr 1600 with HKTS 20 5.1 set Speakers but i don't know what to choose. Im interested in sound quality much more.


Answer
Bose is just all round bad for the money. They are a marketing company that uses audio as a profit vehicle. They advertise in the newspaper, magazines and radio spots. This is all paid for by the consumer.

HK is ok, they are owned by a large company called Harmon International. Their brands include AKG (the pro headphones), Infinity, JBL and the ultra high end brands brand Mark Levinson and Revel (and more). These are companies most of us have heard of and shows that Harman has a passion for audio.

Now for the sound quality... I am not a big fan of HK as I find them somewhat bright and cold sounding. I would look at the likes of NAD, Rotel or Arcam for a better sounding unit. Do your online research for all 4 brands and you will probably find Arcam and Nad leading the way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What sound system should buy for my truck?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment