Thursday, August 8, 2013

Can I hook up 2 different speaker systems to my Windows 7 computer?

speaker system for a computer
 on water proof speaker system best water proof speaker system detail ...
speaker system for a computer image



Newsh


I have a cheap, decent speaker surround sound system with sub woofer and 2 speakers. The sub plugs into the power bar, plugged into the wall outlet. I've had this with my computer since I got it 2 years ago. They are Insignia speakers and sub. I also have a Logitech speaker system now with Subs and two speakers. The sub woofer has pretty good base for a cheap brand, I want to connect the 2 different speaker systems to my computer and play music at the same time. Can I do this? I got those logitech speakers from my mom because she doesn't need all that sound on her computer and she got a new computer. I just want to see how loud it is. I have plenty of USB ports on my computer. I don't know if they will run on the same sound card? I know I have plugged in my USB headset with microphone attached and I can use the microphone that's attached to the headset, have music coming through the speakers and my voice through the speakers, not music through the headphone part, so I might be able to do this.
@ Reece... Word up, thanks a lot for helpin a brother out lol!
Also, will 2 speaker systems sound good when I hook them up properly? I just don't want the sound to be all over the place, and no delays between speaker systems and music playing, and smooth sound, etc.



Answer
I asked this same question a while back and the answer is yes.

Get an audio jack splitter and make sure its a full stereo splitter and not just splitting the audio into left and right mono

What kind of Speaker system do you use for your computer?




Raffi_Kira


I use 2.1 speaker system on my computer
most newer speaker system would use 7.1!!!
but i am good with 2.1
its good for one user...
I use Creative Inspire T2900!
what kind is yours?



Answer
I use the Logitech X-540.
Its sick and it goes pretty loud




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I hook up 2 different speaker systems to my Windows 7 computer?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment