Sunday, August 4, 2013

What are some party games for 6th graders?

best speaker system for gaming
 on Black V Rocker SE Wireless Gaming Chair
best speaker system for gaming image



Elisabeth


I am having an after graduation party for my sixth grade daughter and she is inviting all of her classmates. We are having a jump for fun and a huge speaker system for music. What are some games we can play periodicially during the party. The party is only 2 hours long.


Answer
Spin the bottle: rape edition.

How can i hook up speakers to pc and tv at the same time?







I'm looking to get some 5.1 speakers for my TV gaming and my PC media and gaming. I don't wanna buy a set of speakers for both so I'm looking to buy a 5.1 speaker system for a bedroom that can hook up with my TV/XBOX and my PC at the same time if possible. Anyone know what i need?


Answer
The best advise i can offer you is to to check in the electronics mart then if that fails contact the manufacture...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some party games for 6th graders?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment