Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Does a built in home theater system add much resale value to condo or home?

speaker system sale
 on POLK AUDIO/ MOMO MM465 6.5
speaker system sale image



William S


I want to install a 7.1 channel speaker system in my condo. This would include 7 speakers mounted in the ceiling and a flat screen tv mounted on the wall. I want to know if this will increase the resale value of my condo very much in the midwest. Will the resale value increase the same or more than the amount I put into the system?


Answer
In this dismal market, I would have to agree with lahn. It may not help much at appraisal time, but when there's 5 houses on your block for sale, and you have a nice theater, you have a leg up on the others. You might get a higher offer, you might be more likely to sell.

We completed a home automation system for a client that wanted to sell last spring. There were 12 homes for sale in their neighborhood the day they put theirs on the market. Two days later they had a decent offer and 3 days after that, they opened escrow. All the houses were nice, several had pools, only one was automated.

How does a magnavox d8443 boombox have five speakers?




yahooman!!


Why do I only see 3 on it, when it is clearly labeled 5 speaker system.


Answer
There are tweeters above the left and right drivers.


By some strange chance, I saw one of these
at an estate sale in Santa Maria, CA, last weekend.
I came close to buying it myself,
but didn't think I should spend the money
and couldn't figure out where to store the thing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does a built in home theater system add much resale value to condo or home?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment