Monday, August 5, 2013

How do i connect an xbox 360 slim to my dell pc monitor (via vga input)?

computer speaker system amazon
 on New Powered By Smf Wireless Speaker Release and Price on prices-cars ...
computer speaker system amazon image



Tw34k


What cables do i need to buy to make my xbox 360 slim run on my pc monitor? I also have a computer speaker system that has the green audio output, how could i run that thru my xbox as well?


Answer
You can use the optical audio out to connect to a speaker system. To connect to the monitor, you can use an hdmi cable with this adapter to connect to non HD monitors: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001MSZBLW/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A1DCPNQKKEISZB

What computer speakers are best for me?




Brett S


I want a set of good quality computer speakers for under $500 that can easily double as a tv surround sound system like something i could hook up to both at the same time and just switch between one or the other. I have a small apartment so buying both computer speakers and a surround sound system doesnt make sence.


Answer
try Logitech G51 Surround Sound 5.1 Speaker System http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UEH5HC?ie=UTF8&tag=digitsy-marina-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000UEH5HC




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i connect an xbox 360 slim to my dell pc monitor (via vga input)?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment