Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Should i replace the speaker system in my 2005 bmw 325i? Are BMW factory speakers good quality?

speaker system philips
 on Philips HTS-3561 Blu-Ray Player 2.1 Surround Sound Speakers: Click to ...
speaker system philips image



narwhal023


I would assume theyre already good quality bc they are speakers that came installed in a BMW, but I do not know anything about speakers or sound quality. Of course i can always get better quality speakers, but would it be worth it if I spent $150-$200 to replace them?


Answer
Actually, all BMW systems are amplified since the late 80's. Most have multi-channel amps built by Philips with electronic crossovers for each speaker. If you have 10 speakers, there is a 10-channel amp.

The speakers are (oddly enough) often made by Nokia or AT&T.

How do I get rid of annoying feedback from my receiver?




Michael N


I have a philips 42" plasma tv in my livingroom. I like to listen to TV loud, and am afraid I will damage the interior speakers in the TV, so I decided to use my CD/DVD/Surround system (also philips) for the sound instead of using the tv speakers. The only thing is that I get a really annoying fairly loud feedback by doing this. Any ideas anyone?
No, not high pitched feedback, something like a low humming sound is what im getting. Of course I disable my TV speakers when I use the receiver. Im using RCA for the connection



Answer
your can either buy an optical cable or buy better RCA cables that have better shielding so there's no feedback.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should i replace the speaker system in my 2005 bmw 325i? Are BMW factory speakers good quality?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment