Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Portable Speakers on Laptop?







I just bought a pair of portable speakers from the mall (V2 Portable Speaker System) because my laptop speakers are pretty lame. I went onto Youtube but the sound was playing from my laptop even though the portable speakers were plugged into my USB port. My question is, how do I get my laptop to play from the portable speakers and not the built-in ones?

-Thanks



Answer
speaker settings, advanced, speaker setup?

laptop speakers..upgrade?




A


I have a simple laptop Dell..I enjoy listening to music thru YouTube..What is a speaker system..not fancy or super high tech or even deliriously loud..but would be sufficient enough to hear/enjoy the music ,as if it was if I had turned my volume up on my television. Sorry,I have no one else to ask...and price wise? Thank you so much!


Answer
I have used this product and it performs really well
SimplyVibe SG-S550 Premium Portable Speakers w/ DSP Bass for iPad, iPod, iTouch, iPhone, MP3 Players, Laptops (Mac/ PC) and Portable Devices (Plug & Play USB powered)
*Built-in Digital Signal Processor Bass
*Dust-proof and screw-less casing, Sleek aviation-class aluminum unibody design
*Compatible with laptop, iPod, MP3, MP4,MP5, cellphone, PSP etc. Via 3.5mm
*Anti-mobile phone signal interference - no static!
*Powered by USB source (Plug & Play) (No Batteries Needed)
http://www.amazon.com/SimplyVibe-SG-S550-Premium-Portable-Speakers/dp/B003NQ6Z6Q/?tag=sdhrhiaiaa-20

you can visit below link you can find more options here :
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=sdhrhiaiaa&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dlaptop%2bspeaker%26_sacat%3d0%26LH_ItemCondition%3d1%26_odkw%3dlaptop%2bspeaker%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Portable Speakers on Laptop?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment