Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Affordable speakers that plug into headphone jack?




Ed


I'm looking to spend between £50 and £100 on some speakers with good sound quality for use with my macbook at uni. I want to be able to plug them straight into my laptop's output or usb, but if there's a way I can plug multiple wires into my one output that is another option.

I've found these:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/JBL-Creature-Desktop-Speaker-System/dp/B002Y0UZZO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1345637821&sr=8-3

And these but I think these would have more wires/be less practical:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Z506-Surround-Sound-Speakers/dp/B003WJR482/ref=dp_cp_ob_rec-spk_title_1



Answer
Logitech S220 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer Great sound with a nice touch of base. All the quality in a small package. The speaker wires are really not long enough for distant placement of speakers the wire doesn't spread that far apart. The sub woofer does well it packs a punch when cranked up. The piano black color adds nice touch to the speakers and woofer which is kind of heavy but slim enough to fit just about anywhere. The volume control and mic/phone jack controls are easy to use and a big plus for me. Easy gliding volume control the whole system feels solid with no visible weaknesses. Over all a good speaker system for the money.

Can mount & blade warband work for Macbook Pro?




Jose O.


i was just wondering because i have a macbook pro


Answer
I don't think so, from the system requirements I'm seeing it doesn't indicate that it's playable on MacBook Pro.

Here are the minimal requirements.
System requirements

* Operating system: Windows 2000/ME/XP/Vista/Windows 7
* Processor: 2.1Ghz or higher
* Memory: 1 GB
* Hard disk space: 900 MB
* Video: Graphics card (128 MB+)
* Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
* DirectX®: Directx 9c
* 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers
* Internet Connection required for multiplayer and Online Activation

http://www.mountandbladewarband.com/support

You can try visiting the forum and ask for help there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Affordable speakers that plug into headphone jack?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment