Sunday, February 9, 2014

What 3-piece computer speaker system should i get?

Q. I want to pay around 50$-60$. I want a system with a sub-woofer and two other speakers to put on my desk. I was thinking the Logitech Z313..are thy good??? My friend has the Logitech Z4 and i was wondering what the sound was compared to the Z4's???


Answer
I have the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 system on my computer in the office and I absolutely love them.

It may be tough to get them for your price but if you are lucky on eBay or Craigslist you might.

They are worth the extra cost.

Can my laptop support this speaker system?




NO-FEAR


I just got a brand new Sony VAIO laptop that I mainly use for music. I was looking at buying a speaker system from ebay which has just 2 speakers and a large subwoofer for base. Is a laptop really able to support this kind of wattage and power or is it more specifically made for an actual computer set. It says requirements are a COMPUTER WITH A SOUND CARD im not sure if that includes laptops and if mine even has a sound card.

This is the ebay page for the item it has all the details

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Logitech-LS21-2-1-Speaker-Subwoofer-desktop-laptop-New_W0QQitemZ170440851281QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Computers_Speakers_Subwoofers?hash=item27af10ff51

Would appreciate any help THANKS GUYS!



Answer
Shouldn't be a problem. It likely comes with a standard 3.5mm stereo jack. Unless your laptop has a dedicated audio out (which very few do, but Sony might just be one of them), you would just plug them into your headphone jack. (Hint: turn down the volume on the headphones to about 1/3. Use the speaker's volume control to set the volume from there.)

Your laptop doesn't need much power to drive the speakers. The speakers themselves are powered. The amplifier is usually tucked in the subwoofer. You plug that into the wall and the mini-stereo jack into your headphone jack and away you go. There's usually just a simple crossover filter in the speaker will handle what to send to the subwoofer, so it doesn't actually directly connect to the computer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What 3-piece computer speaker system should i get?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment