Sunday, February 9, 2014

How can I plug a Logitech z313 speaker system to my LCD TV?




vader_mx_s


I recently bought this speaker system to use it with my laptop but I want to also plug it on my LCD TV. I have a LG scarlet ( 32Lg60)
Thanks for the answer; however I do not see any "out" on my TV, the only one for out is a Digital Audio Out Jack, the rest are In



Answer
Simple,
Get a cable from Electronics store made with 1/8" mini stereo headphone jack on one end and standard RCA type red and white stereo jacks on the other. These are common cables used to hook an iPod up to a home stereo. You will use them reversed with the stereo jacks hooked to the "audio out" on the back of the TV and the mini jack going to the "input" of the computer speakers. This is actually the most economical way to get great sound from a TV without purchasing an actual home theater system.

Klipsch promedia 2.1 speakers?




hunter


I have a pair of logitech z313 2.1 speakers for my desktop. I was wondering if the Klipsch promedia 2.1 speakers if they where worth it to buy. They have higher ratings then bose and most computer speakers. Can someone please let me know if they are better to good to buy.


Answer
I've owned two sets of Klipsch promedia speakers in the past and they were certainly better than either the Logitech or the Bose speakers. The only reason I don't still use them is because I now have a full Harman/Kardon and Infinity surround sound system for my computer.

If you are into sound quality and can afford them, they are one of the best computer speakers systems on the market, thought some of the larger logitech speaker systems actually have a better subwoofer.

However, if you wanted to spend about 80 more bucks, you could get the Swan M50W speakers. They are quite amazing. Once again, if you are looking for thumping bass, go with logitech. But if you want amazing sound quality, this Swan system is where it's at.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I plug a Logitech z313 speaker system to my LCD TV?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment