Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Can I make my own speaker system with Bluetooth?




MysteryGuy


I am thinking about getting a sound system for my office and was wanting to go Bluetooth. Would I be able to get a bunch of individual Bluetooth speakers and be able to stream music from my iPhone to them all at the same time, or would they have to be in a dedicates system? THanks for the help!


Answer
I think you can do that with a Sonos speaker system so it depends on what wireless speakers your talking about some you can and some you can't.....

What would be a good wireless speaker system?




Austin


I have two monitors set up but I'm tired of seeing the wires dangle. Now that im looking to upgrade, i want a nice set of wireless speakers. I've been trying to research good wireless options, where my tv could connect via Bluetooth, or have a wireless receiver that connects to the tv. Or even a more convenient option I haven't thought of. Any help would be appreciated!!


Answer
Wireless speakers still have wires they have to plug into the wall somehow for power; they need a transmitter box to transmit the signal what you are looking for does not exist the closest would be a HDTV that is capable of wireless audio transmission over wifi Most are wireless in but not out then an AV receiver or speakers that is able to pick up the wifi sound and amplify it ..Wireless speakers still need amplifiers some kind of power source either wall current or batteries that have to be changed or replaced... and signal....some of the better wireless speaker Systems come from Aperion; Sonos;Pionner and Grace digital....For HDTV you would need a transmitter that has an optical in port (which is an additional wire) I am not aware of any that do but there may be some newer models that do....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I make my own speaker system with Bluetooth?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment