Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What speaker system to get for my hdtv?

best speaker system for bass
 on Say Hello to Serious Sound with a Jackhammer Speaker
best speaker system for bass image



Junior


okay well im looking for a speaker system with a lot of Bass for my Sony bravia hdtv. i want you know to feel the bass. any recomendations are welcome thanks.


Answer
If you're simply looking for bass, get a receiver and sub, and then buy these: http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=299-028

they bolt onto your sofa or whatnot, and shake your seat at the frequency that your sub will put out. It's based on the fact that you feel bass more than hear it.

What is the best Ipod speaker system?




Tay-P


I have a Ipod 30G, and I was wondering what is the best Ipod speaker system, for clear loud sound and crazy bass. I'm more concern about the bass?


Answer
bose




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What speaker system to get for my hdtv?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment