Sunday, January 12, 2014

What is a good desktop computer speaker system?

best 2.1 speaker system for gaming
 on Boston Acoustics Acoustics MM 226 Computer Speaker System - MM226MDNT ...
best 2.1 speaker system for gaming image



palman18


I want to buy some new computer speakers since my old cheap speakers broke and I'm sick of using a gaming headset for music and movies. I am looking to spend around $150-200 on a good speaker system. I am a "semi-audiophile" and I appreciate good sound. I would prefer a system with a good balance of highs, mids, and lows and would rather have a good 2.1 system than a cheap surround sound system. I would prefer a system with a subwoofer, but if there are any that have good bass without one, I am open to it. I don't have a sound card on my computer, but I am open to buying one if it makes a considerable difference. Any help is appreciated.


Answer
Here are a few speaker systems that fall within your price range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007679%20600010683%204017&IsNodeId=1&name=%24100%20-%20%24200&Order=RATING&Pagesize=100

Hook speakers up to TV with no audio outputs?




pmac366


I am trying to hook a Logitech Z-2300 2.1 speaker system to my 26" Vizio with no audio ouputs. I am in a dorm and i have cable through the wall and i want the audio to come through the speakers but i have no idea how to do it.

I use a 360 for dvds and games so no vcr or anything. What do i need to get this setup to work?



Answer
the only thing i can think of is a VCR w/ audio outputs, you should be able to pick one up a goodwill or ?, for no more than $4-5 bucks. I'm interested to see if there is another way though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good desktop computer speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment