Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How to choose the speakers and amp, the distance of sound can reach up to 500mtrs clearly.?

best speaker system for outdoors
 on Grace Digital GDI-AQBLT300B Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Speakers with Dual ...
best speaker system for outdoors image



Azmi N


At the moment I've 240W Amp and 4 in numbers 109dB 50W of Horn speaker. It canot reach the distance.


Answer
Azmi - As the other answerer's said, you will need a lot more power and a bigger speaker. Here is the type of speaker you need:

http://www.communitypro.com/files/literature/spec%20sheets/R6_51_SPEC.pdf

Here is a great book on sound systems for outdoors:

http://www.communitypro.com/files/literature/guides/R_SERIES_AP_GUIDE.pdf

You will need at least $3000 US to buy a speaker and amp that will reach that far. A better way may be to just install a remote speaker or speakers and distribute them over the distance. That way, one speaker would not need to reach the whole distance.

How to hook up outdoor speakers to my surround sound system?




DC


I recently added outdoor speakers to my surround sound system. I have a Samsung system, but it doesn't appear to have a two-channel system. Any suggestions on how to switch between my indoor and outdoor speakers? I only want my outdoor speakers to work when I am listening to the radio or cd. I don't wany my neighbors listening to the movies or tv stations that I am watching.


Answer
You may have to try a speaker selection box to switch between your front speakers and your outdoors. The box is inexpensive and splits the one speaker output between your indoor and outdoor speakers with a button control. Try an electronics stores or a big AV retailer... Hope this helps...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to choose the speakers and amp, the distance of sound can reach up to 500mtrs clearly.?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment