Saturday, January 18, 2014

loud portable speakers for laptop?

logitech z313 speaker system youtube
 on Logitech Z313 2.1 Speaker System For PC/Mac 980-000382
logitech z313 speaker system youtube image



Paul


Im looking to buy speakers/portable stereo system for my laptop.. for home use and bringing to house party's, so they need to be loud enough and a reasonable price? any ideas would be great :)


Answer
you can check out Logitech Z313 Speaker System The clear hearty bass with sound that literally fills a room. You can't go wrong especially for the price of computer speakers that brings life to my PC and youtube sounds.

Good Speakers for laptop?




Jake


What are some good speakers to get for my laptop? And if they cannot connect directly, what do I need in order to connect it to my laptop? My price range would be anywhere from 40 bucks to less than 200 if they are pretty good. Thanks! :)


Answer
Consider Logitech Z313 Speaker System The clear hearty bass with sound that literally fills a room. You can't go wrong especially for the price of computer speakers that brings life to my PC and youtube sounds.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: loud portable speakers for laptop?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment