Thursday, January 16, 2014

Looking for a good pair of headphones...?

sennheiser wireless speaker system 1
 on Sennheiser RS 170 Wireless Headphones Systemsmlimg
sennheiser wireless speaker system 1 image



scaramanga


I'll be moving out soon, and because I won't be able to blast my games and music through my speakers (which I would normally replace by now) like I can now, I'm looking for a good pair of headphones, preferably in $100-range (or so), with some sort of surround-sound function, having a 3.5mm plug (or adapter), with wireless being a big plus. So far, I've found the Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Headphones, which according to the multiple reviews I read are pretty good, and at $120, they seem to be worth it (when compared to good 5.1 PC speaker systems). But before I make a purchase, can anybody recommend me anything else (from personal experience, if possible)?

And from what I hear, Denon AH-D1000K headphones are loved by audiophiles, is that true? They're around the same price as the Sennheiser ones, but they're wired, are they much better for other reasons?
And I forgot to mention that I'd like them to be over-the-ear headphones, no earbuds or behind-the-head headphones or anything else.
If possible, I'd like specific models too...there's so many different models (along with prices) to choose from, and I don't know which one is worth the money.



Answer
skull candies are really cute and good quality :)

Amplifier or Speakers for my Microphone?




MR. ME


i am buying a new sennheiser wireless microphone system but should i buy an amp similar to this

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Marshall+-+10W+Guitar+Combo+Amplifier/9219482.p?id=1218061793594&skuId=9219482&st=guitar amp&cp=1&lp=1

or some speakers kinda like these

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Behringer+-+Eurolive+P1220+12%22+2-Way+PA+Speaker+(Each)/8885691.p?id=1213399954075&skuId=8885691

so please give your best advice and if either type (not specific product) would work could you tell me which would give better sound



Answer
The first one's designed for guitar not microphone. In theory, you could use a 1/4 to XLR cable to connect a mic but it would sound pretty bad, especially since guitar amps don't reproduce vocal-specific frequencies very well.

The second is a passive PA speaker, so it needs an external power amp to drive it.

You're probably looking for an active/powered PA speaker like these:
http://www.sweetwater.com/c134--Active_Powered_PA_Speakers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for a good pair of headphones...?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment