Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What is a good inexpensive home theater speaker system ?

best speaker system home theater
 on Published by dipti, on June 28th, 2012, in the categories: Various ...
best speaker system home theater image



Mr. X


I'm just looking for an inexpensive home theater speakers from my 32'' Toshiba 1080p tv. I don't want to spend big bucks on one but something decent would be good. Know of any inexpensive speaker systems ?

I wouldn't be buying one If the sound on my tv was good, but when it comes to watching movies it's somewhat low and not very immersive.

Thanks



Answer
soundbars aren't true surround, don't get one of those.

This is sufficient for most people:
http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-HT-S5300-7-1-Channel-Theater-Receiver/dp/B003BEDQRG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1293832313&sr=8-3

I have an Onkyo home theater in the box that I purchased 5-6 years ago. It's in a 10x12 room and it is LOUD and very decent.

hi I have a quick question about the cinemate 1 SR home theater speaker system?




Marmar


I was just wondering if you can hook an ipod into the cinemate 1 SR home theater speaker system??If so does it just hook up or do you need to buy a certain cord for this to work?


Answer
If there isn't a 3.5mm INPUT jack, buy a 3.5mm to RCA two channel cord if it has red and white RCA audio INPUT jacks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good inexpensive home theater speaker system ?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment