Monday, August 12, 2013

What kind of Speaker system do you use for your computer?

best speaker system for a computer
 on ... computer-speaker-usb-speaker-small-speakers-speakers-usb-mini-USB.jpg
best speaker system for a computer image



Raffi_Kira


I use 2.1 speaker system on my computer
most newer speaker system would use 7.1!!!
but i am good with 2.1
its good for one user...
I use Creative Inspire T2900!
what kind is yours?



Answer
I use the Logitech X-540.
Its sick and it goes pretty loud

Can you plug in a computer speaker system to a computer with built in sound?




Newsh


I'm searching for a new computer. I have a 10 year old computer now with a lot of problems, so that is why I am getting a new one. I just want to know if you can plug in any USB speaker systems with sub woofers to a computer that has built in speakers. I know a lot of the newer computers now days have built in speakers. Just was wondering.


Answer
yes, if you have 3 coloured sockets at the back of your tower, blue, green and pink, these can be used for standard 5.1 sound managment with a 5.1 sound system connected. if you wish you can just use 2.1 plugged into the green socket. for 5.1 you need the correct speaker setup and settings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of Speaker system do you use for your computer?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment