Thursday, August 15, 2013

Is there anywhere online where I can buy replacement Logitech sound system parts?

speaker system x-530
 on Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System. from MicroFission ...
speaker system x-530 image



jess


I have the Logitech X-530 5 speaker + woofer sound system, but the main speaker where the cords plug into my PC, the cords are all screwed up and won't work 98% of the time, so all I need to replace the one speaker and cords. Is there anywhere where I can buy JUST that without spending to get a whole new system?


Answer
email Logitech customer support they sometimes have spares that they sell.

but you will be better off going onto ebay and searching for spares/repairs on the same speakers, they might not be any now but keep checking as people usually add them.

What speakers are best for my bedroom?




jeffrey_sy


Please suggest a few speakers that offer good sound for the price and are below $100.
I am on a budget cuz my family are currently remodeling.
btw, are the satellite speakers for the Logitech X-530 70-Watt 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System wired to the subwoofer?
i know it is a dumb question, but i just want to make sure.
thanx in advance XD
oh, plz include whether it is wired or not.
thanx ^^



Answer
For under $100 I would suggest Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System.Good sound & price
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JJM8XE?ie=UTF8&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000JJM8XE




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there anywhere online where I can buy replacement Logitech sound system parts?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment