Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cheapest place to go to buy a Speaker system?

best speaker system uk
 on Polk Audio - TSi100 - Satellite Speaker - Black (pair)
best speaker system uk image



FourthLuck


hi, i'm needing to know of the cheapest place i can go to buy a decent to good speaker system, uk and preferably offline, i want it to be at least a ratio of 2.1 and a good subwoofer for my dubstep :)


Answer
pawn shop

how to hook up my laptop to a speaker system?




James


my laptop is a Sony Vaio PCG-3H1M and my speaker system is a Sony MHC-GTZ3i (http://www.sony.co.uk/product/hmi-ipod-hi-fi/mhc-gtz3i)


and i want to play video games with the output being my massive stereo:L how do i do this? what cable do i need?



Answer
I would get an aux/input cord, one aux jack and the oter end with the red and white plugin. Put the re and white into the receiver (main source) of your speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cheapest place to go to buy a Speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment