Tuesday, August 13, 2013

How to I wirelessly transmit video and audio from my computer to my TV and speaker system?

speaker system wireless
 on 3D Sound System With Wireless Technology from iDance | Speaker systems ...
speaker system wireless image



Jason


I haven't bought a TV or speakers, but I'm going to want to transmit most of the regular cable/satalite programing, movies, audio through my computer into the TV and separate speaker system. Do they make Bluetooth TV sets and Bluetooth speaker systems, and even if they did would I be able to transmit from my computer to both or just one? What other wireless options are available to me the only cord I want attached to my TV is the power and wireless reviecer and same with my stereo system. How do I do it?


Answer
A company called TERK (a division of Audiovox.com) sells audio/video transmitter/receivers. Expensive.
In a way it me less expensive to have a second satellite receiver.
http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/GenProductListCmd?type=nprev&catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&categoryId=5066&langId=-1&page=&urlString=&productId=&brand=

What is a good speaker system for my macbook pro?




Bob


Im not looking to spend money here. I prefer to wear headphones when working, but it is nice to have a speaker system too. I want a really small set, if possible even wireless. I dont need anything fancy, and under $50 will do. I just want audio to come out decent, better then my macbook speakers. Thanks


Answer
I have creative speakers, and they have a good sound and price.

http://us.store.creative.com/Creative-T12-Speakers/M/B0028N6YH0.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to I wirelessly transmit video and audio from my computer to my TV and speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment