Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Is it bad to put my computer on top of a subwoofer?

best vibrating speaker system
 on Vibrating Speaker
best vibrating speaker system image
Q. I've got the Logitech Z-5500 speaker system, and have a smaller-sized computer on top of the sub. Is this bad? Will it cause any sort of long-term deterioration in my computer's components? I don't have huge vibrating bass playing a lot, but sometimes watching movies I'll turn it up and it will shake things pretty good.
The sub's in a pretty thick wooden box, and my HD is probably about 10" away from the actual magnet, but I think it would probably be a good idea to get it off... So I'll put the system on a cardboard box. Would that work??


Answer
I wouldnt if I were you. Find out if its magnetically shielded. If it isn't, removing your computer from on top of it would be a very good idea. If it is, there shouldn't be too much harm in it as long as its not vibrating that much. Long term I wouldn't leave it like this though.

How much would it cost for a good sound system in a car?




Penish


I don't know much about speakers, and sound systems, but a friend of mine has amazing bass in his car. It booms so loud, your whole body vibrates. Total, how much would it cost for everything needed to do this to my car?


Answer
Depends on what you wanna do and how much your willing to spend

Imma give you a basic answer because it would take days

Wiring amp and box most important for bass system
true 4 gauge will work fine
db link amazon 30 dollars

Subs range from 40 to 1200 ish and up
Decent pair around 200-250

Amp
60- 1000s
decent amp at around 150
Ignore max ratings

Stereo deck
60-300.... with video 300-1200

Door speakers
40-300 a pair

There is just so much to cover in your question
you should start with a deck
wiring
for beginner maybe a pair of cvr kicker
150ish

2000 watt planet audio
120 ish
box 60
Wirimg 30

Decent system starts like 360 if you do it yourself
At audio shop thats like 700 installed (crazy expensive)
With headunit around 450-500

Car audio isnt cheap




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it bad to put my computer on top of a subwoofer?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment