Tuesday, August 13, 2013

How much would it be to get a speaker system in my car?

speaker system in car
 on subwoofer spl audio car 1 73 min 3 3653846 user rating dos ...
speaker system in car image



TNT2DABTB


I got a new 2012 Chevy Cruze. I would like to puspeak speaker system in it. But I know nothing about that. How much would it be for a full package? All I know is that I would like to get two 12in kickers or 10in


Answer
Full installation anywhere from $200+, I'd say realistically $300-$500+ just for the installation. Also depends whose doing it, and where.

Can the Audiophile speaker system be installed months after purchase?




That New G


I want to buy a Ford over the summer, one with the Audiophile 8-speaker system If the Audiophile isn't installed as an available feature with the car the day I buy it, can I ask to get it installed later at the dealership?


Answer
You would probably have to talk to the dealership about that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would it be to get a speaker system in my car?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment