Thursday, May 8, 2014

Motorola Droid or HTC Droid Incredible?







I'm debating between these two phones offered by Verizon. I currently have a Blackberry Storm. It is super important that I have speed dial, a headphone jack, a decent speaker phone and decent audio quality playing music via an external speaker; Do either of these phones have that capability? How about Myspace? I am a facebook addict but myspace is still just as important for networking with fellow artists. A video phone is just as important as well... hm what else; Does anyone know if either of these phones have VZ Navigator? I understand they both have Google maps but VZNav has never failed me and I do a lot of traveling sooo... yeah. And other than that I have been reading about the obvious ie display, processors, and operating systems on both devices so I don't need advice on that info. Thank you in advance :)
Oh yea- Do these device sync with Itunes?All medica is very important. I don't care for games at all. Well, Suduko I guess but yes I'm sure theres an app for that...



Answer
The Incredible does everything the Droid does, and more, but twice as fast. The only thing is, it doesn't have a physical keyboard. But I, like most people, don't think the Droid's keyboard is very good anyway. So for the same price, I'd definitely go with the Incredible. Iâve had one for a few weeks now, and absolutely LOVE it!! The Droid does NOT have a speed dial feature; the Incredible does. Both phones would be great for music, video, web, all that stuff you mentioned, except obviously the Incredible will do it faster. Neither of them can get VZ Nav, but Google Maps is even better, because you can use the Google Search bar and use the voice feature to say where you want to go instead of typing it in. Plus, you're saving the $10 a month by not having Nav. Only an iPod or iPhone will sync with iTunes, but any music that was not purchased through iTunes can easily be transferred to either phone. I use iTunes as my music player, and I can drag and drop my music right from iTunes itself- dont even need to go to the folder where they are.

Whats the best ca radio for music system?




Edna





Answer
Depends on what you plan on doing. Do you just plan on changing the head unit, or installing amps and all new speakers? For me I thought about what my goal was with my system, I wanted it loud and clear. Also I know I listen to talk radio or my IPod or Pandora while driving. I went and upgraded every single speaker wire in my car by running all new wires, I installed amps to run my car door speakers and to run a subwoofer, I installed new speakers all around consisting of mids and tweeters and crossovers. For my head unit I just installed a simple Pioneer CD player that has 3 sets of RCA outputs to hook up to my amps, I also got one that is able to plug in my IPod into the back of it and there is also a plug to hook up my Droid cell phone so I can stream Pandora on.

Since you don't say what your system consists of, I'd say that any aftermarket head unit is better than stock. A head unit is just the where you connect what you want to listen to, that sends it to your amps which sends the power to drive your speakers. But, more info is needed to completely answer your question.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Motorola Droid or HTC Droid Incredible?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment