Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I have the Logitech X-530 Speaker System, Only 2 Speakers working please help!!?




Confused B


Ok so basically I bought this when i got my computer. Only 2 speakers are working which is the front left and the front right. But I'm stumped why the other 3 won't work. I'm not sure how to find my sound card either so if someone can direct me to where i can find it
The Sound card is a Realtek High Definition Audio
But the thing is i have it working in the tests but when i use itunes they don't work



Answer
Here is what the color codes jack plugs on your sound card do. Maybe you have the wrong ones plugged in. Are you sure you have a sound card? Most PC's just come with an integrated chip on the mobo with pink, blue and green jacks. For the full 5.1 you will need a dedicated sound card.

* Pink = Microphone In (mono)
* Blue = Line-In (stereo)
* Green = Line-Out / Front Speakers / Headphones
* Orange = Center Speaker and Subwoofer
* Black = Rear Surround Speakers (5.1, 7.1 systems)
* Grey = Mid Surround Speakers (7.1 systems)

Logitech x-530 speaker system?




kpchester8


What are the three different colored input cables for? There is a black green and orange.


Answer
hi, the green one is the one you should use

the other orange and black is for 5.1 audio if your PC is compatible with it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have the Logitech X-530 Speaker System, Only 2 Speakers working please help!!?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment