Thursday, April 17, 2014

laptop speakers..upgrade?




A


I have a simple laptop Dell..I enjoy listening to music thru YouTube..What is a speaker system..not fancy or super high tech or even deliriously loud..but would be sufficient enough to hear/enjoy the music ,as if it was if I had turned my volume up on my television. Sorry,I have no one else to ask...and price wise? Thank you so much!


Answer
I have used this product and it performs really well
SimplyVibe SG-S550 Premium Portable Speakers w/ DSP Bass for iPad, iPod, iTouch, iPhone, MP3 Players, Laptops (Mac/ PC) and Portable Devices (Plug & Play USB powered)
*Built-in Digital Signal Processor Bass
*Dust-proof and screw-less casing, Sleek aviation-class aluminum unibody design
*Compatible with laptop, iPod, MP3, MP4,MP5, cellphone, PSP etc. Via 3.5mm
*Anti-mobile phone signal interference - no static!
*Powered by USB source (Plug & Play) (No Batteries Needed)
http://www.amazon.com/SimplyVibe-SG-S550-Premium-Portable-Speakers/dp/B003NQ6Z6Q/?tag=sdhrhiaiaa-20

you can visit below link you can find more options here :
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=sdhrhiaiaa&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dlaptop%2bspeaker%26_sacat%3d0%26LH_ItemCondition%3d1%26_odkw%3dlaptop%2bspeaker%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313

Wireless iPad speakers?




Brycee


I got my mom an iPad for her birthday, but for Christmas I know she wants speakers. I was thinking it would be cool to find some speakers for her iPad that work wirelessly or through bluetooth. I was wondering if there was such a thing, and, if there is, what is a really good set of wireless speakers? If there is not a wireless set, do you guys have any other recommendations for iPad speakers?


Answer
On wireless speakers you could play music from iPad, iPhone, MP3 player, computer, TV, or video. You could read more about it on http://www.home-wlan.com/wireless-speaker-system.html.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: laptop speakers..upgrade?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment