Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Is there a clock radio or speaker system that plays MP3's?




KD


We are looking for a clock radio that plays a CD with MP3's or speakers that we could plug an MP3 player into (not an ipod). We would like to play music for our son overnight, but CD's only contain a small amount of music.


Answer
Sure. There are dozens of them if not hundreds of models to choose from. Just make sure the device has an AUX or line-in port. Then get a male to male 3.5mm cable. Plug one end into the mp3 player and the other into the device. Here's an example.http://www.amazon.com/Timex-T435B-Line-8-Color-Clock/dp/tech-data/B00080FO0S/ref=de_a_smtd This one says it even includes the cable I mentioned. Good luck.

Will a Bose Acoustimass 3 Speaker System work with an MP3 player/iPad?




Dark Lord


What I mean is, does it have a jack that I can plug into an MP3 player or an iPad? You know, the kind of common jack you find on the end of most headphones or earbuds. I don't know what it's called, but I'd like to know before I buy a $200 speaker system and find out I can't use it.


Answer
M advice would be to take the MP3 player and ipad to see if it does. It may or may not, Bose is not an open source system. I would think you can plug into the aux input on the volume dial and all is well, that is how it should be. Save yourself the headache and go through the trouble of connecting the devices and see for yourself. That would be your best bet.

Best.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a clock radio or speaker system that plays MP3's?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment