Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Whats the difference between the ipod touch 2G and 3G?

best speaker system for iphone 3g
 on Apple iPhone 3G Car Mount Charging Kit w/ Hands Free at ppc4you.com
best speaker system for iphone 3g image



Dancing wi


I'm getting a 2G because the 3G is too expensive for me. But what is the difference between the two? And also, can the 2G play music without headphones?


Answer
There are some differences between the second generation iPod touch and the third generation iPod touch, primarily related to performance. Both have an external speaker and can play music without headphones. An independent comparison explains all the differences:
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/consumer_electronics/ipod_faq/differences-between-ipod-touch-3g-and-ipod-touch-2g.html

The 32 GB and 64 GB configurations of the third generation iPod touch also fully support iOS 4, whereas the second generation iPod touch (and 8 GB third generation iPod touch) does not fully support the latest operating system:
http://www.everyipod.com/iphone-faq/iphone-os-4-new-features-supported-iphone-ipod-touch-ipad-price.html

Hope this helps!

I just got a Apple iPhone 3G Dock, but when I connect my iPhone 3G, strange sounds play through the speakers?




Crazy_Man


The Sounds are like a scratching sound, and only play when I have my iPhone on the dock, but stop when a song is playing on the iPhone.

Okay, the dock is connected to my speakers through an elaborate system. Check it:

From the Dock, a 3.5mm headphone extension cable goes to a double headphone adapter to my computer, and then to the other cable on the double headphone adapter to my speakers.

How do I stop the scratching noise on my speakers?



Answer
That scratching noise can be caused by three things:
1. You have a loose connection/worn cable. Check your cables fitting etc. (this is likely your problem)
2. Your music files are extremely low quality and scratching can be heard. Did you buy your songs from iTunes?
3. Your dock is defective. Take it back and exchange it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the difference between the ipod touch 2G and 3G?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment